Discontinuation of Our Activities
The German Embassy in Minsk received a request from the Belarusian Ministry of Foreign Affairs to discontinue the DAAD’s activities in Belarus within four weeks. As an organisation of German universities and student bodies, we very much regret the step taken by the Belarusian government. We stand for academic exchange and cross-border scientific cooperation, even in challenging times. We hope that we will be able to resume our work in Belarus in the near future.
The DAAD Information Centre Minsk is located since 2003 at the Belarusian National Technical University. We consult students, scientists and establishments of higher education about educational opportunities and research projects in Germany. We inform about funding opportunities as well as support international partnerships that aim at establishing contact and fostering cooperation among German and Belarusian higher education institutions.
We provide information about:
- studying and research in Germany
- scholarship programs (DAAD and other German funding organizations)
- other funding opportunities
We assist you in
- getting your documents ready when applying for the DAAD scholarships or for enrolling in German universities
- making contact with German universities
- information activities in Minsk and other cities of Belarus
- language tests (TestDaF, onSET German and English) and TestAS
The consultation at the DAAD Information Centre is based on best knowledge and practice and is offered in good faith. The DAAD Information Centre however, accepts no liability for the correctness of information.